If you live in Chalfont Borough, Doylestown Borough or New Britain Borough and have an alarm installed in your home or business you will need to complete one of the attached forms to register it with Central Bucks Regional Police Department.

Each Borough has their own ordinance regarding alarms.  Click on the Borough name below to obtain information.