INCIDENT BLOTTER APRIL 26- MAY 2, 2021
- At 12:40 pm, A Plumstead Township resident contacted the Department to report a fraud involving unemployment. The resident was informed that an unemployment claim was fraudulently opened in her name. A report was filed, and the complainant was advised to contact the unemployment office.
- At 1:45 pm, Officers investigated a suspicious occurrence on Worthington Road. A Plumstead Township resident reported a deceased cardinal and a can of soup poured inside and outside of their mailbox. If you have any information, please contact Officer. Dockery at (215) 766-8741 or Tdockery@plumstead.gov.
- At 7:02 pm, Officers investigated an animal complaint on Meetinghouse Road. Male caller stated while walking his dog a large dog charged at him and his dog and ran into the roadway. Neither he nor his dog were injured. Owner of dog notified of complaint and will take safety measures to keep his dog on the property. No further action taken.
- At 3:45 pm, Officers responded to a call on Durham Road that a tractor trailer drove through the area and the top of the vehicle caught wires leading from a utility pole. Upon arrival officers observed the wire was live and contacted Peco. Peco responded and de-energized the line and removed from the roadway.
- At 7:42 pm, Officers conducted a traffic stop in the area of Haring Road on the operator of a black 2016 Dodge pickup. Upon contact with the operator, the officer detected the strong odor of an alcoholic beverage. The operator John Kathrins,37, Perkasie, was unable to satisfactorily perform field sobriety tests and was placed under arrest for suspicion of driving under the influence. The charges are pending blood evidence results.
- At 4:03 pm, Plumstead Township Officer Jeffrey Moffett who is part of the Bucks County Homicide by Vehicle Task Force responded to East Broad Street and North Hellertown Avenue to assist Quakertown Borough Police with a motorcycle crash investigation.
- At 11:59 pm, Officers investigated a suspicious person on the porch of a residence on Stump Road. When Officers arrived on scene, they confirmed the male’s identity and provided a courtesy transport to his residence.
- At 4:24 pm, Officers responded to a domestic standby on Point Pleasant Pike. Officers remained on scene while personal items were retrieved from the residence.
- At 3:40 am, Plumstead Township Officer Jeffrey Moffett who is part of the Bucks County Homicide by Vehicle Task Force responded to Homestead Drive and Timothy Drive to assist Central Bucks Regional Police with a single vehicle crash investigation resulting in serious injuries.
- At 8:38 pm, Officers investigated a hit&run traffic accident on Roseberry Drive. Upon arrival a minor dent and scrape were observed on the vehicle that was hit. Driver who left the scene was identified and a crash report was filed.
- At 5:02 pm, Officers investigated a call for an overdose on Bradshaw Road. Upon arrival the female subject was located laying on the bathroom floor, her color was showing she was deprived of oxygen. Narcan was administered and within minute she became coherent. Point Pleasant EMS transported the adult female to a local hospital.
- At 7:17 pm, Officers were dispatched for a check-the-wellbeing of an adult male on Lexington Drive who was showing signs of danger to himself or others. The male was subsequently transported by a family member to a local hospital for a mental health evaluation.