You can help solve crimes! If you are a Warrington Township resident or business and you have a security camera system, please register with us so we can contact you, if needed, during investigations. Please click the link below to get started. Thank you!
The goal of the Camera Registry program is to partner with our community in an effort to deter crime and promote public safety. This partnership could help solve crimes in your neighborhood, community, and/or business area. Accordingly, all camera registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Any footage containing or related to criminal activity may be collected by the Warrington Township Police Department for use as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
- Relevant information is reserved for official use by the Warrington Township Police Department and will not be released to any member of the general public or press unless authorized by a member of the Warrington Township Police Department command staff.
- If necessary, the Warrington Township Police Department will contact you directly, using the information provided on this site, to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
- Under no circumstances shall registrant construe that they are acting as an agent and/or employee of the Township of Warrington and/or the Warrington Township Police Department through the camera registry program.
- The Warrington Township Police Department will not utilize any information obtained to view footage or feeds directly without permission of the owner.