From the Community Advisory Team:
We would like to remind our residents of the PA Fireworks statue;
- Cannot be ignited or discharged on a public or private property without express permission of the property owner.
- Cannot be discharged from or within a motor vehicle or building.
- Cannot be discharged toward a motor vehicle or building.
- Cannot be discharged within 150 feet of an occupied structure, whether or not a person is actually present.
- Cannot be discharged while the person is under the influence of alcohol, a controlled substance, or another drug.
Be mindful of your neighbors and the risks involved using fireworks. Have safe and joyful holiday celebrations, but please follow the statues.