January 5, 2023
Warminster Township Police Department is seeking highly motivated and qualified applicants for the position of entry level, fulltime police officers.
Applicants should have or be in the process of obtaining their MPOETC Act 120 certification. Applicants will be required to pass an oral interview, physical agility assessment, written evaluations, as well as other pre-employment requirements.
• Excellent starting salary, with 5-year step process maximizing at $105,375
• Full health and dental benefits
• Educational incentive
• Paid holiday, sick time, Kelly time, personal time.
• Paid uniform and uniform allowance
• Minimum 21 years of age.
• United States Citizen.
• Valid driver’s license.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Ability to perform essential functions of the job as defined by MPOETC.
• No disqualifying criminal convictions, as defined by MPOETC.
Preferred qualifications would include:
• Minimum of 60 college credits from accredited college or university.
• Act 120 certified or enrolled at time of appointment in an Act 120 certification course or
• Military and or Police experience.
• Proficiency in a foreign language.
Qualified applicants should send a police applications along with their resume to either the below mailing address or email both to email address, by February 10, 2023.
C/O Police Applicant
401 Gibson Ave
Warminster, PA 18974
Email to email@example.com
Link to Police application:
Warminster Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
401 Gibson Ave.|Warminster, Pennsylvania 18974|Phone: (215) 443-5414|Fax: (215) 443-2761|www.warminstertownship.org