Warminster police are proud and honored to have Cpl Brian Outland graduate the Pennsylvania State Police 11th Leadership Development program in Hersey, Pa.
Cpl Outland was one of 16 local law enforcement supervisors selected, from throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to attend this prestigious leadership course.
The Pennsylvania State police leadership course focused on providing Cpl Outland and other future police leaders with;
1. Understand and apply modern behavioral science and leadership theories that enhance human motivation, satisfaction, and performance in the achievement of organizational goals.
2. Learn frameworks to organize their knowledge and experiences into effective leader actions.
3. Integrate course content into daily leadership practices.
4. Develop and achieve personal leadership abilities to the fullest potential.
5. Inspire a lifelong commitment to the study and practice of effective leadership.
We are grateful for Cpl Outland’s dedication and commitment to the Warminster community and congratulate him on his graduation from this demanding leadership program.