Fourth of July Fireworks / Carnival Regulations
To help ensure the safety of attendees at the Southampton Days Fireworks Display/Carnival being held on Monday July 4, 2022, the following regulations have been put into place:
There will be no admittance to the carnival grounds prior to 6:00 pm. Parking near the site is extremely limited so starting at 6:00 pm buses will be available to transport attendees to and from the festivities. Buses will run from the Southampton Shopping Center, Hampton Square Shopping Center, Redwood Shopping Center, Davisville Shopping Center and Davisville Church. Persons with disabilities or handicap are directed to park at Davisville Church on Street Road where special transportation buses will be available.
Between 7:00 pm and 11:30 pm there will be no vehicular traffic on Second Street Pike between Street Road and Bristol Road to allow for pedestrian traffic.
There will only be three (3) entrance locations to the event:
- Klinger Middle School main driveway
- The lower meadow parking area from Tamanend Park
- On Second Street Pike by the Lions Grove Pavilion
All attendees will be subject to a search of their personal belongings prior to entering the Southampton Days Carnival and/or Fireworks event. To expedite admission it is recommended that all prohibited items are safely stowed prior to arriving.
The following items may be subject to search prior to entering at these locations:
- Bags / Backpacks / Purses
The following items will be prohibited from the event:
- Explosives and/or Fireworks of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages / Illegal drugs / Opened beverage containers
- Any other items deemed unlawful, dangerous, or disruptive by the Southampton Days personnel or their security personnel.
- Violation of any of these terms may result in loss of admission to the event.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we hope you enjoy the festivities.