INCIDENT BLOTTER MARCH 29- APRIL 3,2021
- At 1:53 pm, Officers investigated a report of property damage from a delivery truck on Summer Meadow Drive. Security video was obtained from homeowner and a complaint was filed with delivery company. Officers advised homeowner if the driver can be identified they will attempt locate within the township.
- At 4:50 pm, Officers investigated complaints of a large amount of motor oil spilled in the parking lot of B&B Beverage on Sawmill Road. Video footage was obtained from the incident and driver of the vehicle was identified.
- At 5:59 pm, A Plumstead Township resident contacted the Department to report a fraud involving unemployment. A fraud report was filed with the Department of Labor.
- At 4:30 pm, Officers received a complaint of a dog bite that occurred in the area of Fountain Circle that involved a FedEx employee.
- At 8:56 pm, Officers responded to a domestic dispute in progress on the 1000 block of North Easton Road. Michael McCans, 26, of Doylestown was charged with domestic assault and transported to Bucks County Prison.
- At 9:30 am, Officers were dispatched for a report of overdose on Stump Road. Upon arrival Police located a 29-year-old deceased male from Pipersville. Detectives are investigating the incident.
- At 1:07 pm, A Plumstead Township resident contacted the Department to report a fraud involving his bank account in the amount of $4,859.10. Detectives are investigating the incident.
- At 7:33 pm, Officers investigated a domestic dispute in the Cross Keys Place shopping center between a mother and juvenile male. Officers were able to mediate the situation and the juvenile was transported by Central Bucks Ambulance to a local hospital for evaluation.
- At 11:16 pm, Officers investigated a call for a noise complaint in the area of Nancy Ward Circle. Officers were able to contact the homeowner and mediate the complaint.
- At 2:33 pm, Officers conducting a routine patrol check of a business on North Easton Road made contact with an adult female who exhibited signs of drug use. The S.T.A.R program was explained and offered, and consent was signed to participate in the program. Referral was sent to outpatient treatment center for evaluation.