INCIDENT BLOTTER 11/14/22-11/20/22
- At 12:05pm, a Plumstead Township Officer received an email from a complainant at Worthwhile thrift of a retail theft that occurred over the weekend. The Complainant stated she noticed an individual place some items into her shopping cart totaling approximate $115 and walked out of the store without paying for these items. Incident under investigation.
- At 3:00pm, Plumstead Township Police were notified by the complainant that their credit card was compromised, and purchases were made in the total of $71.00. The complainant took action by contacting the credit card company. No further action was taken.
- At 10:48pm,officers responded to the area of Point Pleasant Pike for a 2-vehicle accident. Upon contact with the operator of the Silver Buick Encore, officers detected a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage. Operator Mary Petetti, 75, of Doylestown was placed under arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence. The charges are pending blood evidence results.
- At 10:6am, officers responded to the area of North Easton Rd for theft of a catalytic converter. The Complainant stated that the converter was cut off a 2022 Isuzu NPR Truck. Security footage will be viewed. This incident is still under investigation.
- At 4:17pm, officers conducted a traffic stop in the area of Stump Rd, for a motor vehicle violation. When officers approached the vehicle they detected a strong odor of marijuana, as they were talking to the driver the officers noticed a possible marijuana cigarette. The vehicle was seized pending a search warrant. This incident is still under investigation.
- At 9:53pm, Officers responded to the area of Nash Dr. for a verbal argument. When officers arrived, they met the complainant who stated that an argument occurred over a game they were playing. Officers dispersed all parties involved for the night.