INCIDENT BLOTTER: DECEMBER 14 - 20, 2018
December 14, 2018
- Shortly before 2:30 am police were dispatched to Honey Locust Lane for the report of two males arguing and physically fighting. Upon arrival, officers spoke to the males who were no longer fighting. Both males admitted to partaking in a mutual fight after consuming alcohol, and both males were cited for Disorderly Conduct.
- Police responded to the Bucks County Community College for a report of public drunkenness at 7:00 pm. Police made contact with the subject who appeared highly intoxicated and tested positive for a high level of intoxication on a portable breath test. An ambulance transported the subject to the hospital, and he was issued a citation for Public Intoxication.
December 16, 2018
- Just before 12:15 am police observed a suspicious occupied vehicle parked in the parking lot behind Sherwin Williams. The sole occupant was a male in the driver’s seat, reclined back. Upon contact with the occupant, the officer detected a strong odor of marijuana emanating from inside the vehicle. The occupant admitted to smoking marijuana earlier in the night, and a search of the vehicle yielded suspected marijuana and drug paraphernalia. The items were seized and secured into evidence, and charges are pending lab analysis. The occupant was advised to leave his vehicle in the parking lot for the night and to get a ride home.
December 17, 2018
- Around 9:30 am the School Resource Officer was made aware of criminal mischief to a vehicle that occurred in the Council Rock North High School parking lot a week before. The criminal mischief involved scratches to one of the student’s cars. There was not enough evidence to determine who committed the act.
December 19, 2018
- At 10:00 am a Linton Hill Road resident reported that someone committed criminal mischief and tampered with the lock on her mail box. The complainant had been unable to gain access to her mail for a few days due to this tampering, but the mailbox started functioning again.
- At approximately 10:45 am a Worthington Mill Road resident contacted police to report an ongoing issue with trespassers on her property. According to the complainant, ATV riders access her property frequently. She is fencing off the area to stop the problem and will let the police department know if the problem continues.
- A Pennswood Drive resident contacted police at 1:45 pm to report a theft. According to the complainant, he placed two Philadelphia 76ers tickets, valued at $100.00 each, between his front door and the storm door for his brother to pick up later in the day. However, his home surveillance system captured an Amazon delivery man delivering a package, taking the tickets, and then leaving the area. Amazon loss prevention was notified, and the tickets were cancelled by the complainant.
December 20, 2018
- At approximately 1:30 am patrol observed a suspicious occupied vehicle in the parking lot of 140 Terry Drive. Upon further investigation, three occupants were discovered in the vehicle, and suspected marijuana was confiscated. Charges are pending lab analysis.
- Around 9:45 am police received a call in regards to a lost bag of clothes. The caller explained that she believes she lost the bag somewhere during her travels between Newtown and Feasterville. At this time, the bag of clothes has not been found.