Vacation House Checks Requests

The Newtown Township Police Department has for a number of years provided this service to residents and property owners in which a police officer pays extra attention [during routine patrol] during the absence of the resident. This service can be provided by simply calling the Police Department Business Office at (215) 579-1000 extension 398, and provide office personnel with the  requested information, or you may want to click on the form that appears on this site prior to the departure date.

Please click here to contact the Newtown Township Police Department for a home inspection.