Heather Benningfield was arrested and held in custody by Philadelphia Police Department on narcotics charges. On April 2nd, 2019, Benningfield was arraigned by Magisterial District Judge Michael Petrucci on Newtown Township Police Department's charges, and bail was set at 10% of $25,000. She was remanded to Bucks County Correctional Facility.
- Warrant Type: Bench
- Date Issued: Monday January 28th, 2019
- Issuing Authority: MDJ Michael Petrucci
- Holding Department: Newtown Township Police Department
- Docket Number: MJ-07207-CR-0000141-2018
- Reference ID: 20181011M3331
Newtown Township, PA – On Monday January 28, 2019, a bench warrant was issued for Heather Marie Benningfield of Philadelphia after failing to appear for her preliminary hearing before MDJ Michael Petrucci, on charges stemming from a theft case.