Are Solicitors Bothering You at Home?
We want to encourage all of our residents to call the township with questions and to use good cautionary measures to protect themselves, but to also hold them accountable….we will pull a permit for violations or have police take action.
All solicitors in the township must:
- Be permitted.
- Carry an ID & a permit card and must produce them upon demand by any resident.
- Be professional and courteous.
- Only solicit from 8AM-8PM
- No Sundays
- No legal holidays
- Demand to see permit cards and ID.
- Never let anyone into their homes without proper ID and permit.
- Not tolerate unprofessional, abusive, threatening behavior or high pressure sales tactics.
- Should contact law enforcement or zoning on noticing any suspicious activity or solicitors not complying with the rules.