The Pennsylvania State Police, Belfast Station, arrested James Jordan on Sunday September 15th, 2019.
- Warrant Type: Criminal
- Date Issued: Wednesday February 6th, 2019
- Issuing Authority: Magisterial District Justice Regina Armitage
- Holding Department: Hilltown Township Police Department
- Docket Number: MJ-07208-CR-0000056-2019
- Reference ID: Inc. #20181020M0003
On Saturday October 20th. 2018, Hilltown Police responded to the Walmart store located at 1515 Bethlehem Pike for a Retail Theft that just occurred. It was determined that the electronics storage case was pried open and the contents were then emptied into a suit case. The suspects exited the store with the stolen merchandise and fled the area. In excess of $15,000.00 worth of Apple and Samsung electronics were taken.
The subsequent investigation revealed James Jordan and Jahmir Mitchell as the suspects involved. They are also under investigation for numerous other high dollar Retail Thefts involving electronics in Pennsylvania and surrounding states.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of either subject is asked to submit a Tip via this Page. Thank you!