Employment Opportunity - Full-Time Police Clerk
CBRPD IS HIRING A FULL-TIME POLICE CLERK: This professional staff position is a non-sworn, full-time, police clerical position (M-F 8:30am-4:30pm). The Police Clerk will perform a variety of specialized clerical and administrative duties applicable to the operations of the police department. This position requires the ability to multi-task with heavy public contact, record keeping, document processing, word processing, and related work as assigned. There will also be specialized project work, as required, by various Units within the Department. This is an office position requiring the ability to work independently and as a team member. Application for this position closes on May 16, 2022.
Qualifications: The successful candidate must be well-organized, professional, and possess a positive and friendly demeanor. This position requires critical thinking and good judgment. Also required are the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an administrative/clerical role (law enforcement experience preferred)
- Possess a HS diploma or GED (Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- PA Driver’s License
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Convey excellent oral and written skills
- Works independently and effectively as a team member
- Ability to learn and generate reports on records management system
- Ability to pass a background check for security clearances with no criminal convictions
- Starting rate of pay is $22.67/hr
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Vacation and sick days, personal and wellness days
- 457B Deferred Compensation Plan
Please send a cover letter and resume via e-mail to email@example.com by May 16, 2022.