File a Report
If this is an Emergency please call 911
Welcome to the Bristol Township Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report. Official police reports available for pick up are limited. Please contact our records division at (215)785-4052 for availability.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident is NOT happening now, does not require immediate attention and can be investigated at a later time?
- This incident occurred within the Bristol Township Police Department City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on Interstate 95, or the Pennsylvania Turnpike?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Bristol Township Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the incidents such as:
Property Damage, Lost Property, Telephone Harassment, Thefts and Supplements
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Bristol Township Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 215-785-4040) to file your report.